Saturday 18 December 2010

Eureka!

Well...I may have found Blogger, but how to steer her...I do not know.  It seems, as a writer I must keep up to date with social media to increase my chances of being noticed.  This is my blog.  Welcome.  What I hope to share with you are my very personal stories.  Each is written with a backdrop of the fells.  From them, I hope you can smell the fellside, hear the Herdwick and feel that breeze on your face as you look upon the most wonderful scenery Britain has to offer. Occasionally, I may drop in a short story that does not relate to The Lakes, but for the main part, this is, essentially a little bit of escapism for those who love the fells. 

     Recently, I finished my first novel and I'm now in the process of editing it.  I hope to have it ready for an agent by April.  (I'm also hoping someone has bought me The Writers' and Artists' Yearbook for Christmas!)  My book is called The Parting Stone.  More about that later...

2 comments:

  1. What a great title! I loved the extract. It gave an intimate portrait of a relationship in so few words. As for blogging. My view on it is practice makes perfect.
    Misha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree love the title, can you let me know when the book will be published ...sounds like something different and interesting to read! Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete